Fringe 2.0by Fringe Magazine • 07.22.2009
Welcome to the new Fringe. As you may have noticed, we’ve reworked our website to improve your literary experience.
Most importantly, you won’t have to wait months to read great new writing — we’ll be posting new work on an approximately weekly schedule.
In addition to integrating the blog onto the site, changing up the display, and adding more art to our home and issue pages, the kicky new design features a few new widgets for your reading pleasure. Here’s what you can do on the new Fringe:
- Find more work from the same genre and issue using the handy right-side navigation bar
- Share pieces from the site on Facebook using the little button at the bottom of each work
- Recommend writing you like by clicking the “readers recommend” button at the bottom of each piece
- Search Fringe from the top of any page
- Find work easier with our new pages for contributors, issues and genres
- Discuss the most recent pieces we posted to Fringe on the blog
Want to read more about what we did and why we did it? Kim Liao over at Vernacular interviewed Fringe Editor-in-Chief Lizzie Stark about the new design.
And don’t forget to check back next Monday for hot new writing.